1.求大佬写一篇英语作文 主题是石油价格上涨对环境有益还是有害 120字左右就行

2.生活情景英语对话短文

3.英语句子翻译

4.英语文章2翻译 谢谢各位了

求大佬写一篇英语作文 主题是石油价格上涨对环境有益还是有害 120字左右就行

油价下降有希望吗英语_油价下降对经济影响

The Fossil Oil

The fossil oil is a very important fuel and it is essential .Using petroleum as fuel provides convenience for many people and even factory .But the fossil oil has many poison material ?and discharge of the petroleum-containing sewage can cause environmental pollution .So we shuould be aware of the harm to the use of oil .

As for environment,increase the price of oil is very beneficial .Maybe this way can decrease the amount of petroleum .Because it is much too expensive to buy and use .I think this can control the amount of oil effectively .

As the fact ,no matter the how ,whether decrease or increase the price of oil ,we must control the amout of oil .And only we do the best .we dont case many environmental pollution problem

以上作文为原创,希望可以有效的帮助到您。

生活情景英语对话短文

不少情景对话使用频率高,表达效果好,有利于学生练习口语。我精心收集了,供大家欣赏学习!

篇1

F: excuse me, can you pass me that newspaper, please?

打扰一下,请您递给我那份报纸好吗?

T: here it is.

给您.

F: thanks. It seems that the flight will be late.

谢谢.好像航班要晚点了.

T: yes, it seems that way. This paper says the price of gasoline will rise.

好像是这样.报纸上说油价要涨了.

F: I hope it doesn't affect the price of plane tickets.

我希望不要影响机票的价格.

T: it doesn't look good. We seem to have another energy crisis at hand .

看上去情况不妙.我们面临着新的能源危机.

F: we can definitely feel the oil shortage here in Beijing.

在北京这儿我们可以感到石油短缺.

T: it has already had a negative influence on the global economy.

石油短缺已经影响到全球经济的发展.

F: I think we must balance our demand for energy with our rapidly shrinking resources.

资源迅速减少,我们要平衡对能源的需求.

T: I can't agree more. We must use our energy resources wisely in order to maintain ourquality of life.

的确.要想保证生活质量,我们必须合理利用能源.

F: like what?

比如说?

T: using efficient appliances.

使用高效节能电器.

F: don't we have other ways to bring us out of the energy crisis?

有没有其他办法能让我们摆脱能源危机呢?

T: definitely. I think solar energy is the best way to solve the energy crisis.

有啊!我想使用太阳能是解决能源危机的最好办法.

F: you have a point here. But I think we should also enhance people's awareness of energyconservation.

你说的有道理,但是我认为我们应该提高人们节约能源的意识.

T: yes, you're right. We should encourage energy conservation and improve energyefficiency .

是啊.我们应该鼓励能源节约,提高能源的利用率.

篇2

M: the news says storms and floods have hit most of the South this summer.

新闻说,今年夏天南方大部分省份遭遇了洪灾.

L: yes. There has been tremendous damage and many people are homeless.

是啊.好像损失很大,好多人无家可归.

M: meanwhile, the northern provinces are suffering drought . It that abnormal ?

但是北方省份却遭遇了旱灾.那不是反常吗?

L: it's a global issue, not just in China.

好多国家都这样,不单单是中国.

M: that's true. There are natural disasters in almost every part of the world every year, but this year seems to be the most disastrous year for China.

是啊,好像每年各个地方都会遭受自然灾害,但是今年中国遭受的自然灾害最多.

L: you said it. There have been so many reports of snowstormm floods, earthquakes, sandstorms and landslides claiming people's lives.

是的.每天都听到各种各样的报道,不是雪灾,就是洪水和地震,或者是沙尘暴,泥石流,很多人因此丧生.

M: it's so heartbreaking to see people struggling for help. Have you ever experienced a flood?

看见很多人挣扎着喊救命,我心里特别难受.你经历过洪水灾害吗?

L: No, I live in thw northern part of China.

没有,我生活在中国的北部.

M: you are very lucky. I was in Guizhou three months ago on a business trip when there was a flood.

那你很幸运.三个月之前,我去贵州出差,正好赶上了发洪水.

L: it must have been terrible.

一定很可怕吧?

M: I have never seen so many people wandering in water up to their waists through the streets and waiting on rooftops for help.

是啊,从来没见过那种场面,水到腰那么深.有的人在街上,有的人站在屋顶上,到处都有人喊救命.

L: wow, I can't imagine!

天啊,真的难以想象.

M: actually, I would have drowned if the rescue team had not e.

事实上,如果救援队不来,我可能都被淹死了.

篇3

M: so far, the quake in Sichuan has killed about 69,172 people and has left 374,159 people injured, 17,420 missing.

到目前为止,四川汶川地震已造成69172人遇难,374159人受伤,17420人失踪.

L: I feel so sorry for those victims. It's the scariestthing that I have ever seen.

真为那些遇难者感到惋惜.这是我所见过的最恐怖的事情.

M: did you feel the quake?

你当时感受到地震了吗?

L: yes. Actually, I was traveling in Sichuan then.

感受到了,事实上,我当时就在四川省内.

M: oh,really? I didn't know that. Tell me what it was like.

是吗?我之前没听你说过啊.跟我说说当时怎么回事?

L: well, it was on a Monday afternoon, a little after two o'clock, and I was reading some magazines when there was horrible grinding sound and the floor started bouncing and shaking.

那天是周一,下午两点多一点,我正在看杂志,那时忽然听见剧烈的挤压声,地板开始晃动.

M: oh, my dear! What did you do?

哦,天哪,你当时怎么办的?

L: well, it took me a second or two to figure out what was going on. Then I called mycolleague. It's unbelievable that she was still asleep and didn't feel a thing.

我过了一会儿才明白是怎么回事,之后我赶快打电话给我的同事.不可思议的是,她当时还在睡觉,什么都没感觉到.

M: incredible.

太不可思议了!

L: as she realized what was happening, she panicked .

后来明白了怎么回事后,她慌得不知所措.

M: that must have been horrifying.

一定很恐怖吧!

L: oh, it was. Then I managed to open the door and we finally made our way to safety.

是啊.随后我用力开启门,我们拼命跑到了一个安全的地方.

M: oh, thank God. Was anyone hurt?

哦,谢天谢地!有人受伤吗?

L: three people were killed and about fifty people were injured.

死了三个人,受伤的大约有50个人.

M: what a tragedy!

L: it was terrible. I hope it will never happen again!

太惨了! 是很可怕,真希望不要再发生这种事了!

英语句子翻译

1. 我坐下来,开始看我随身带着的书,那是一本Jack Kerouac写的《在路上》。

2. 等着Carl告诉我,我应该听真正的音乐。他只是微笑着点头,让我很震惊。

3. Carl真正的让我去思考,如果我们打破双方曾有过的藩篱,我们从彼此身上能够学到多少东西。

4. 至于治疗方式,医疗机构的研究显示,治疗焦虑的药方对于恐惧症并不管用。

5. 并且,其它证明对减轻恐惧症有效果的治疗方式包括有冥想、倾听平缓的音乐等等。

6. 面对恐惧症,许多人选择什么事也不做,而只是从他们所面临的境况或物体中逃离。

7. 一系列的因素,包括世界性的对石油需求的增加,导致了油价的上涨。

8. 尽管专家们认为价格迟早会回落,但在隆冬季节,预测用量使得价格仍远远背离“舒适区间”。

9. 对于像Campbell这样的人来说,坏消息就是一些专家认为取暖用油的价格尚未封顶。

10. Christ还未挂电话,我就已经穿好了牛仔裤,套上了旧网球鞋,并说服了Del也像我这样做。

11. 然后我快速的清理了一下通道,因为一群可敬的女士们,要来拿一些好用的布料,去做一件她们值得出力的事情。

12. 之后,一位毕业生会在我们的屋子里面写一篇非常重要的论文。

英语文章2翻译 谢谢各位了

Leaders of poor countries appear to be completely unaware of the global connections between the health of their populations and the security and stability required to ensure that they do not fall prey to unforeseen health catastrophes. The dearth of strong and transparent leadership among the world's poorest nations augurs poorly for the health of those nations, and of the world.

贫困落后国家的领袖们似乎完全无法觉察出,确保本国老百姓的健康、避免成为疾病重灾区和全球的安全稳定有着息息相关的连带关系。这些地区因为缺乏强有力而政策透明的领导,让自身乃至全世界人民的健康都蒙上了阴影。

Meanwhile, the rich countries also continue to think about pandemics in a very linear and scientific way, which fails to account for the comprehensive economic and political chaos that would accompany a major pandemic. The World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control, and, for that matter, the Gates Foundation and other donors, are concentrating their efforts on vaccines and, in the case of the WHO, antiviral stockpiles for a possible outbreak of avian flu. Plans are also being developed for isolation and quarantine, running through scenarios for stopping air traffic and the like. Unfortunately, it's unlikely that the pathogens will be as responsive to our efforts as we hope they will be, leading to widespread chaos, morbidity and mortality.

与此同时,富强国家对全球性流行病的思维也仍然很狭隘地单纯停留在科学层面,没有把重大全球性流行病将带来的政治经济后果纳入通盘考量。世界卫生组织、疾病防控中心和包括盖茨基金会在内慷慨解囊的其他捐款者正把大部分人力财力注入疫苗(在WTO而言则是防病毒药物)的开发和储备,以防禽流感的可能再度爆发。正在规划中的应急方案还包括隔病患离带的建立和执行,沙盘推演诸如全面停止空中交通等等措施。很不幸地,病原体对我们种种防范举措的反应可未必尽如人意,而将带来全面的混乱、发病和死亡。

At a time when oil shocks have the ability to globally increase food insecurity, it may be worthwhile to consider how a pandemic could push people living on the edge into poverty and starvation. With food production suffering greatly, the urban centers that are dependent on daily imports of food could rapidly fall victim. If this sounds a bit like Jared Diamond's arguments in Collapse, it's intentional. The world is interconnected, but poor countries are hanging by a thread, and it's a thread that could quickly break if a pandemic hits hard enough.

在经验过油价上升造成的全球粮食供应不稳定后,我们真得考虑一下可能伴随重大流行病而来的后果,那会将原本就生活拮据的人们推往赤贫甚至饥饿边缘。当粮食严重减产时,平时每天仰赖粮食进口度日的大都会老百姓很快就会遭难。如果这听起来与 Jared Diamond 在“Collapse" 中描述的情景有些雷同,是刻意如此安排的。全世界都是同船合命的共同体,而那些贫困国家就像是命若悬丝般一息尚存,当强度够大的流行病风卷而至的时候,那根细丝将迅速绷断。

Adding to the threat, it may well be that the worst pandemics on the planet are not emerging, but have simply been with us so long that we've grown accustomed to their presence and therefore have done little to address them. Women across sub-Saharan Africa continue to stand a 1 percent chance of dying in childbirth--is that a pandemic? Five hundred thousand kids die from measles every year. Africans suffer from an astonishing estimated 300 million episodes of malaria annually, with a death toll of one million. And now throughout the developing world silent killers like heart disease and diabetes are taking hold.

再往深处想想,或许地球上最严峻的流行病并非是才刚窜起的这些,而是早就存在但我们习以为常视若无睹因而不曾好好看待的问题。非洲撒哈拉沙漠南部妇女们长久以来始终承受着百分之一因难产死亡的风险,这该也能纳入“流行”的范畴吧?每年约有50万孩童死于麻疹。非洲百姓骇人的每年估计约三亿人次的霍乱病例和随之而来的100万人死亡。还有诸如心脏病、糖尿病这些现在正在开发中国家肆虐的隐形杀手。

In the best of cases, pursuing a business-as-usual approach, the wealthy countries may get lucky: the spread of contagion may be stopped at borders and when it crosses, advanced, expensive treatment may be available. But no matter what, the economic and potential political destabilization that would result would cross these borders and be felt in everyone's bank accounts. The moral implications of continuing to adopt a merely defensive stance will guarantee that developing countries will suffer millions dead and may also cultivate the pathogens for future pandemics that will evade the best weapons the richer countries can throw at them.

在最好的情况下,如果抱着一种见招拆招的态度,那些富庶的先进国家也许够幸运:先设法把传染病带菌者阻绝在边境口岸,即便闯进来了耗资不菲但高端的医疗手段也能应付得过。但不管怎样,接踵而至的经济上和潜在政局上的动荡仍将不分国界地对所有人的荷包带来影响。从道德蕴藏的因果玄机看,持续采取那种”自扫门前雪“的作风最终将注定会导致开发中国家数以百万计的生命流逝,而且可能孕育出那种即便是富裕国家最先进的医疗科技(武器)都无计可施的新一代流行病原体。

Some might see the call for health improvement in poor nations in order to save our own skins as either a Machiavellian ploy to help poor people or a sad and ironic commentary on the state of humankind. Whatever the case, rich nations must begin taking health systems for the poor seriously because: new bugs and the resurgence of old ones are likely to emerge where people are sickest or treatment is inconsistent; when pandemics strike, they'll do the most harm to those without health services; and when sicknesses like a new strain of influenza inevitably come, the health personnel in these settings will be much-better equipped to identify and contain them.

有些人也许会把为贫困国家百姓改善健康以达到自救目的,以”人溺己溺“为号召的这种呼吁当成是一种拯救穷人的奸巧阴谋,或是对人类社会现况既悲哀又矛盾的一段旁白。不论持什么观点,强国必须开始对穷人的医疗保健更加重视一些,因为:新品种细菌病毒和已知病毒新一代变种的复出即有可能在人们病得最严重时或疗效最不稳定的那刻涌现;流行病一旦横行肆虐,受到最大打击的就是那些得不到医疗照顾的群体;此外,当新一代的流感病毒无可避免地到来时,身负重任的医疗科研团队起码能更有力地指认和解决它们。